Monday, June 1, 2009

Boring Night


Haiz... Boring night~ Hardly get into sleep. Not sleepy at all, maybe it is because of i took my nap too long dy... I slept till 7.30pm only woke up, felt (mong cha cha) @.@ Stared in front of the computer for a few minutes. After that i began to touch my keyboard and warmed up myself. Played restaurant city and edited my blog in the mean while. Then, my mummy mumbled and asked me to eat my dinner. After finishing my great meal, i watched some tv drama as i usually do during school day. After that, i washed all the dishes as usual too since i am a 'good boy' all the time. Wakaka~ Continued my daily life with playing computer... Msn with my friends and blogging too. Damn boring~ Holidays make a mess on my daily life. Usually i should be sleeping like a pig for this kind of hour=.= After i brushed my teeth, i try to sleep but i couldn't... Arghh, shouldn't sleep so long this evening... Never mind, it might helps me to get into sleep after i write a post. Haha~ Blogging became a part of my daily life. Maybe it helps me to show my impression to everyone and this might makes me feel better. Oopss, i forgot to attend my classmate's birthday tonight. err, it's yesterday night. Now only remember=.= Happy belated birthday Ramya! Forgive me for not coming, sry. Hehe. Finally, i feel tired now. Wanna get into bed already. Sigh~~ What a boring night~~

No comments:

Post a Comment