Friday, June 5, 2009

Happy 8th Post~~

Yo~~~ I've reached my 8th post finally^^

This post is so meaningful~~

Because this is the 1st time for me to write a post in KL's Cyber Cafe(CC).

This Cyber Cafe looks awesome~~ Although it cost RM3 per hour. T.T

Quite reasonable la... Cool environment, non-smoking area, CCTV everywhere(=.=), and a large LCD screen monitor... XD

Many 'ang mo lou' came here for internet surfing too... A bit pressure sitting next to them... Lol~~

However, i can't concentrate on my blogging since there are many *OWNING, DOUBLE KILL, GODLIKE* and of course lots of yelling sounds around me...>.<

@.@ Feel headache~~ Just can't continue my writing... Zzz...

But i'm happy because i manage to finish my 8th post here finally...

Thanks to all my supporting friends.

Without the supports you guys gave, i can't reach my 8th post today.

Thanks~~

No comments:

Post a Comment