Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Ferrero Rocher



I'm a chocolate lover~~

I just can't stop eating once i begin to eat chocolate.


Especially Cadbury chocolate...


Mmmm... Finger licking good... (Sorry KFC for copying your dialog) X)


I'll eat at least a bar of chocolate after meal.


But, my tummy never seems to be full.


Then i continue my second bar or maybe third bar. LOL.


Lately, i fall in love with Ferrero Rocher(FR)~~


Because Cadbury out of stock already. >.<


It's a best choice too, so crunchy and tasty.


I can't believe that i finished half-dozen of (FR) in just 10 mins time~~


Fu yoh~~ Happy^^


Here comes the Nightmare~~


My stomach pain like hell suddenly.


Went to toilet for twice... Lol~~


Stupid Ferrero Rocher! 'SATISFACTION GUARANTEED'?


Still dare to say ar?



Selling chocolates for those who are having constipation is it?


Go and sell fibre instead la... Zzz...


Haiz... No energy already... Fainted... ~.~


P/S:(Dun eat so much of chocolate next time)

(Especially FR) Dun sue me ar, i'm just telling the truth. X)







No comments:

Post a Comment