Sunday, May 31, 2009

Good Day~~

Today... I woke up so early in the morning... Cant open my eyes fully... Looked like this>>>=.= LOL... After preparing all the goods for badminton, my bro and i went to Tai Chi for badminton game. We invited our maple GM-Jason to come and play with us, and of course some other friends too. Felt guilty when we knew that our GM din't sleep for the whole nite yesterday... Sry ya GM... Lol... After the game, we went for breakfast. Damn hungry... Ordered a bowl of mee and a cup of 'leong cha'. My hunger dissapeared when i finished my meal. So full... Berk... Oopps~~ After this i went home and refreshed myself with a cool bath. Felt energetic for a while and began to feel sleepy... BUT, my mummy asked me to finish a bowl of 'nasi lemak' first...== What to do? Eat lu... After eating, i took my nap... Lol, hope i won't become a pig... Hahaha~~

No comments:

Post a Comment