Friday, June 12, 2009

A memorable week in KL

Last Thursday, my mummy, my bro and i went down to KL. We sat on a 2pm bus after i finished my badminton training around 12 something. Quite rushing~~

Once we reached KL, my eldest bro, Shawn came to fetch us using his company car (Alphard). That car's usage is to fetch those stars that come to Malaysia for their concert. Recently, Fahrenheit (Fei Lun Hai) had came to Malaysia to run their concert. They sat on this Alphard too.^^ They left many things on the car, and i sapu all the things they left. Wakaka XD


A booklet with Fahrenheit's original autograph. Whee~~


*Folio* that made by some crazy fans. (Even thicker than school project) Lol~~
Manage to take few pages only... Too many dy... =.=


Intro of one of the Fahrenheit members. (Aaron Yan Ya Lun)


Intro of herself... Lol~~ (So hardworking)


The ending of the *folio*.


Backview of the *folio*


We went to many shopping complex those days. My sis brought us 2 a double-storey banglo showhouse since we had shopped many places. The banglo is extremely enormous. Somehow it looks like a palace. Didn't feel like walking out once we stepped in because it's too comfort to be inside of the banglo. Took some pictures too... Have a look~~


My papa~~


My lovely mama~~ Hehe


Me... ~.~


Monkey Ivan~~

Love this house so much... I hope i can afford to buy it myself someday. Hehe~~
My daddy taught my bro and i some driving skills too... Whee~~ So happy while driving...
Drove my jie jie's (Hello Kittty) Kancil car... Luckily i drove well and didn't scratched anything... XD Know how to parking somemore... Hehe...

Time passed so fast that i couldn't realised that i've stayed 1 week in KL and it is the time to go back and prepare for schooling... Sigh~~
Anyway i enjoyed this trip very much... I will go again next time... ^^

2 comments:

  1. damn so jealous that u got the booklet with Fahrenheit's original autograph!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i wan fahrenheit...!!!t.t...haha..^^

    ReplyDelete