Saturday, May 30, 2009

Sleep... zzZ~~


Sleeping is always the best thing to do. Human needs to sleep every night, and so am i. Just now, i watched the 'Liang Popo' movie while lying on the sofa. I fell aslept as i was too tired. Missed some funny scenes. =.= Then i was awakened by my bro, Ivan. Arghh... so tired... After i finished my bathing, suddenly feel like wanna write a post... So, i wrote this... Hehe... After this, i'll continue my sleeping... Maybe i'll have a sweeet dream too... Yawn~~ Hope you guys will have a nice dream ya, nites...


Sleep~~ Most enjoying time. ^^

3 comments:

  1. I missed liang popo T_T
    Awake By your brother haha ...Keep going

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey brother .... go kuantan ?? we got go pantai o ... many activiti de ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. frm all ur posts, i can find the word - sleep!lol

    ReplyDelete