Thursday, January 26, 2012

Happy CNY!

Today was a super duper fun day for me! Hehehe.

I went to my buddy, Neo's house for gambling in the afternoon.

Then the big winner of the day treated us MC Donald for our dinner at STAR Mall, thanks a lot ya MR. CX Cheng, hahaha =P

After that we proceeded to Bosco's house and Ong Yern Yee's house as well. Ong's house was our last station.

Many interesting games can be found at his house! When we reached there, we gambled, wuuhoo! =D At first i won quite a lot, but ended up by losing a few ringgit =[ but nvm, as Bosco said 'yi nian yi ci' XD

Then i played Nintendo Wii with them, it was so so so damn fun that i nearly laughed my lungs out as there are many funny actions and scenes. In the mean time i also managed to play a few sets of pool too, ngek ngek ngek^^

Besides, i can meet up with a lot of old buddies too! =] you guys really made my day, but i still feel some emptiness, i know it's because of YOU. I really miss you, i really do...

No comments:

Post a Comment